While a healthy diet is one way to get beautiful hair, nourishing it with the healing powers of comfrey and kelp can restore hair to its naturally soft and lustrous condition. Originally used in Ayurvedic treatments for its medicinal properties, comfrey herb extracts have essential nutrients that contribute to healthy hair and scalp. And kelp, a type of seaweed, contains a powerhouse of vitamin, minerals, and omega-3 that revive the look and feel of hair.
A+ Comfrey + Kelp Shampoo rejuvenates hair structure while it cleans, and hydrates from roots to ends for soft, shiny, tangle-free hair. Vitamin-rich Comfrey helps prevent dry hair, breakage, and split ends. It also contains omega-6 to help stimulate hair growth, and allantoin, an anti-inflammatory compound that fights scalp irritation which may alleviate dandruff. Fueled by minerals, vitamins, and essential fatty acids, kelp strengthens and protects hair, while it provides support for the development of keratin—the structural building block for improved hair health and appearance. The list of essential nutrients in comfrey and kelp are numerous:
• Biotin improves the strength, resiliency, and thickness of hair
• Iron facilitates growth by helping to form red blood cells that deliver oxygen and nutrients to hair follicles
• Niacin helps to repair the DNA in hair follicle cells
• Vitamin A stimulates skin cell regeneration to reduce redness and soothe the scalp
• Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects hair against damaging free radicals
• Vitamin E has anti-oxidant properties that fight free radical damage
• Vitamin D and Zinc help strengthen the hair follicle structure and may even reduce hair loss
With so many amazing nutrients, A+ Comfrey + Kelp Shampoo restores your hair health, and keeps it looking and feeling radiant.
- - - LEMON VERBENA:
Bright and brisk, Lemon Verbena evokes the fresh, clear exuberance of lemon-scented verbena leaves, enhanced with Caribbean lime and hints of rose and jasmine. Seasoned travelers will recognize Agraria’s Lemon Verbena as the featured fragrance for guest amenities at InterContinental Hotels & Resorts worldwide.
- - - EVEN BETTER TOGETHER:
with Argan Oil Conditioner